Hallo von Großbritannien

Vorstellung von Ross und Reiter
Forumsregeln
Bitte hier nicht mehr posten, benutze https://forum.3000gt.org
Antworten
turbomart

Hallo von Großbritannien

Beitrag von turbomart »

Hallo jeder, gerechter Gedanke würde ich vorbeikommen und sagen hallo zu Ihnen aller, habe ich GTO TT und liebe es..., wie Sie vermutlich erklären können, ich spreche nicht Deutsches.... Ich verwende Babel Fisch-Übersetzung, um dieses zu schreiben, also konnte es eine Spitze sein, die herauf lol gemischt wurde, sowieso pflege ich, nach Deutschland zu reisen viele Male mit meiner Arbeit und ich freue, dort wieder zu kommen bald....hopefully, das ich etwas von Ihnen Kerle ein Tag. :D

beste Wünsche Martyn
turbomart

Beitrag von turbomart »

Anyone speak English ? ....because i just looked at what i wrote though bable fish and even i can't understand it :lol:

Anyway basically I just wanted to just say hi from over here in England....so.... "Hi".... there i've done it, :D also i use to travel through germany quite regularly a few years back (work related) and driving on your autobahns is great fun, just a pitty it was in a ford transit van, :( one day i would love to bring the GTO over and have a real blast. :twisted:

Anyway enough of your time "Happy new year" and you never know ....i might meet some of you one day :)

Regards Martyn
JJ

Beitrag von JJ »

Hi Martyn.

Welcome here in the Forum. My Englisch writing is surely not as good as my german but understanding your Englisch is much easier for me then understanding your German :wink:

To me you can write in Englisch. That would be no problem.

Greets JJ
TwinTurbo
Beitrag von TwinTurbo »

Hi Turbomart...

nice german. :wink:

greez TwinTurbo a.k.a.: SwissTurbo... :wink:
turbomart

Beitrag von turbomart »

Danke für die willkommenen Kerle

Thanks for the welcome guys, your English is very good!!...that was one of the things that really impressed me when i use to come over to Germany, the amount of you guys that spoke very good English, 8) I just wish I had taken more time to learn German at school :cry:....never mind it doesn't really matter as bable fish does such a great job. :wink: :lol:

Martyn
Matthias

Beitrag von Matthias »

hallo and welcome

in my opinion you should write in english, i think the most people in this forum understand this. my english is not so good (i can better read than write :wink: ) but your "babelfish german" is terrible :) .
Tiberius
Beitrag von Tiberius »

Hi Martyn

Welcome on our board!
Most of us have english in school from fifth grade on so no wonder most of us at least understand you. I myself work in the IT business so english is mandatory for me.
I am very curious about the availability of tuning parts for our car in UK. Here in Germany it is very hard to get proper parts. Most of us order their parts in the US which is kind of expensive.
Do you know some UK online shops for 3s parts that have big ranges of products like 3sxperformance.com?
turbomart

Beitrag von turbomart »

Hi Tiberius, we have a trader's section on our forum check it out here...
http://www.gtouk.org.uk/returnforum.html

James at Amber Performance, is a good supplier of upgraded brakes, clutches , turbo's etc.....

regards Martyn
CMSYD

Re: Hallo von Großbritannien

Beitrag von CMSYD »

hi martyn,

just hit your "babel fisch translation" :-)
well, to be honest, it simply sucks :-)
that's not against you in person, so please don't take it personally.

berst regards

christian
Antworten